The corporate environment is changing continuously. Corporations and even small businesses not only have an interest in recruiting the best for their company but they also need to keep employees working at the top of their game once they are hired. One of the most fundamental ways is to do this in a corporate university. The role of corporate universities is still significant in the field of learning and development, however HR has an ever-changing and transforming nature. Moreover, the rapidly changing technology causes big challenges for the industry participants.
The 2nd Annual Next Generation Corporate Universities: Advancing Executive Learning conference is a cross-industry event which will bring together senior learning and development managers, directors and talent management executives from different industries (e.g. FMCG, finance, automotive, telecom, pharma, etc.).
The main topics will be focused on Gamification – Interactive Sessions, MOOCs, Online E-learning, New technologies, HR Transformations and Open Innovation.
The conference provides particular tools, how-to’s, technologies, interactive sessions and case studies to get people ahead of the game in corporate learning.
Also, the event offers unique networking opportunities to meet with key decision makers of organizational development.
Key benefits of attending
- Learn about the latest and future technologies in corporate education
- Gain insight into industry trends
- Explore Corporate University business methods
- Share best practices with Learning and Development professionals
- Get the latest information about the future of learning management systems
- Find out how to overcome organizational challenges within a corporate university
- Outline key issues such as Gamification, MOOCs, Open Innovation, New technologies to enhance ROI, Live E-learning, LCMS, CLIP, Future Classrooms and HR Transformations.
- Learn how to face the common challenges in the industry
- Become familiar with the social trends shaping today’s corporate education
- Share strategies with fellow decision makers
- Take part in our interactive sessions in order to gain best practices
- Benefit from conference’s experience in connecting Corporate Universities and professionals across Europe
- Meet and connect with leading players from the Corporate Education market