Visionary online learning company, Growth Engineering, have been based in ‘Geople House’ since 2012. During their tenure, they experienced swift growth and secured numerous successes. Their achievements included:
- Winning scores of industry awards, including ‘Learning Provider of the Year’ at the 2016 Learning Awards.
- Growing their revolutionary team of learning superheroes by upwards of 300%.
- Developing game-based content authoring tool, Genie and unleashing their latest innovation, ‘The Knowledge Arcade’ a mobile learning platform.
All this success and expansion meant that Growth Engineering’s old offices were fit to burst. Adding more team members would have been like dropping a Mentos into a bottle of soda.'
As such, the Growth Engineering team have left 'Geople House', and moved across Windsor to their new digs. Their dazzling new Super Station, includes:
- An armoury that houses their Weapons of Mass Instruction.
- A dedicated 'War Room', so the Superhero Squad can plan their next move in the battle against dull online learning.
- A cape rack, so learning superheroes can suit up at a moment's notice.
- A selection of gadgets and gizmos that would make Batman blush.
Growth Engineering’s Ideologist in Chief, Juliette Denny, said: "Batman has the Batcave and Superman has the Fortress of Solitude, so we knew that the Growth Engineering Superhero Squad would need a place to call their own. We loved our time at Geople House, but the moment's right for us to move on.
"We're ready to create a boatload of new memories in our bigger, better and bolder new HQ. This is the perfect base to wage for on dull online learning. Our next adventure starts now."
Want to pop by for a visit? Here’s the address you’ll need:
Park Side House 33-39 Sheet street
Berkshire SL4 1BY
Unable to visit Growth Engineering’s new offices? Why not visit our website instead?