Approaches to learning must evolve to align with the developments of learning needs within organisations and institutions. Blended Learning offers countless avenues and combinations to explore and keep on top of contemporary workforce requirements and needs.
In order to achieve organisational and professional outcomes, Learning and Development specialists need to stay informed about the latest technological and blended advances.
Speakers for this conference include:
- Shanan Holm Chief Technology Officer, Executive Director Education Technology Open Polytechnic
- Emma Kirkman Global Organisational Development Manager Orion Health
- Cathy Gamlen General Manager, Learning and Development Fonterra
- Angela Forde Lead Learning and Development Consultant Vodafone
- Major Nick Ang Executive Officer, Land Operations Training Centre New Zealand Army
- Major Shaun O’Connor Plans Officer, Training and Doctrine Command New Zealand Army
- Andrew Graves Head of Capability Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
- Sharon Beech Capability Business Manager Bank of New Zealand
- As well as 10 more industry professionals
The 6th Annual Blended Learning and Development Conference: This interactive, intensive event will provide delegates with the opportunity to listen, network and share insight with leaders and experts from across the Private and Public Sectors; with the ultimate objective being to enhance learning and drive employee performance to the next level.