When you register with Training Press Releases to receive our communications, we collect some basic contact information. Our registration form is set so that you input only the minimum amount of information, in order for you to receive/use our service. Any further information enables us to better service you or contact you in different ways, but it is not mandatory to provide it.
Any information which is supplied on any of our forms is used solely by Training Press Releases for the purpose of conducting its business. Training Press Releases does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
This policy is updated by ourselves from time to time by publishing a new version on this webpage.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
Collecting personal information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
(b) information that you provide to us when registering to receive communications, signing up to publish information and while using the website (such as your email address, contact details, job role, and information about the organizations and people you represent, and financial information and payment card details provided for purchasing our services, and including all content and metadata associated with the communication);
(c) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
(d) any other personal information that you choose to send to us;
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
- We use third party analytics services (such as Google) to collect information about your use of the website and by using the website you consent to our accessing and processing of this information.
- For those publishing information on the website: by publishing information on the website you agree that:
(a) you have permission from your employer and or those you are representing to publish that information;
(b) you are responsible for the contents of the information published in your website account, company profile and related information, press releases and related resources (such as images and videos);
(c) you are responsible for the personal information that you publish about the people and organizations you represent and others and other organizations that you include information about;
(d) if you wish to edit or remove any of the information published in your account, it is your responsibility to do so, either by logging in and making the necessary edits yourself or, if for example your subscription has lapsed, by contacting us and requesting that we make the edits on your behalf. We will use reasonable efforts to make any such requested edits in a timely manner.
Using personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website and ae may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business;
(b) personalise our website for you;
(c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
(d) supply to you services purchased through our website;
(e) send statements, invoices, payment communications and subscription reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you non-marketing commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
(h) send you our email newsletter (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
(i) send you marketing communications relating to our business (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(j) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
(k) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
(l) keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
(m) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website);
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information.
- We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing. (However, Training Press Releases, by its nature, publishes personal information in press releases and related resources as supplied by others and this information is intended to be in the public domain.)
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to other countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- The names of the cookies that we use on our website are set out below. Each is used to enable your use of our website and or to make your use of our website easier:
trainingpressreleases.com: _unam, _utma, _utmc, utmz, asp.net_sessionid, umb_panel, umb_ucontext, umb_updchk, tinymcepastetext, tpr, indexed database.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. You can delete our cookies stored on your computer at any time by locating them in your browser settings and removing them.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Training Press Releases a trading name of Astenvale Ltd registered in England number 4366098, with its address and principal place of business at Training Press Releases, 14 Westhill Court, Stourbridge, United Kingdom. You can contact us by by using our website contact form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.