The learning technology industry’s annual awards take place in London this week. The event includes awards presentations in eighteen different categories and will be witnessed by over 800 industry guests at a glittering Gala Evening.
This year's impressive shortlist showcases the breadth and depth that learning technology can reach. Around 100 individual organisations from across the world are represented.
“We received a huge number of very high quality entries this year and some categories were overwhelmingly popular showcasing the very best in e-learning and learning technology. We would like to thank the judging panels, organised by The eLearning Network and congratulate all of those shortlisted. We’re looking forward to putting on a great evening this week," said event organiser Mark Penton of CloserStill Media.
Judging is complete and presentations will take place at the Gala Evening, 30 November, at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. The full list of Learning Technologies Awards categories and shortlisted entrants:
- Best learning technologies project - commercial sector
- Best learning technologies project - public and non-profit sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - commercial sector
- Excellence in the design of learning content - public and non-profit sector
- Best use of mobile learning
- Best use of social and collaborative learning technologies
- Best use of learning technologies to ensure compliance
- Most innovative new learning technologies product - UK
- Most innovative new learning technologies product - international
- Best learning game
- Best use of simulations or virtual environments for learning
- Best online distance learning programme
- Best blended learning project - commercial sector
- Best blended learning project - public and non-profit sector
- Best enterprise learning platform implementation
- Learning technologies designer of the year
- Learning technologies team of the year
- Learning technologies supplier of the year
Notes to editors
Awards announcements can be followed @LTAwards. The event hashtag to keep up with and join in the conversation is #LT16Awards.
About Learning Technologies Awards
CloserStill, which organises the annual Learning Technologies exhibition and conference, runs the annual Learning Technologies Awards. The awards celebrate the best in learning technology across the private, public and third sectors. Winning a Learning Technologies award is a highly recognisable and a much sought-after achievement. The winners of the 2016 programme will be announced during the Gala evening at London’s Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel, November 30th.